« Home | Savant Syndrome » | Is there a hope? » | The mother bird was dying, but even then... » | Element of company's success » | An old woman talking with flowers » | Empty boat » | My life found in a stolen bag » | I'm coming closer to you. » 

Wednesday, May 17, 2006 

I sing your song

Storm
Storm, originally uploaded by Dee Johnson







You, my love...
I sing your song





You are the brightest purity
Your purity is like the morning sky
You shine brighter than the morning star






You are a movement
You move so fast,
I can’t take my eyes off you even for a second






You are a considerate thought
You make everybody wonder,
'How can someone be so considerate?'






You are a humble spirit
By lowering yourself, you raise everyone else...
Who is the world can be so humble?






You are wisdom
Whenever I feel sorrow,
You give me wisdom brightest in the world





You are endurance
Whenever I kick and scream,
I stop at once looking at how you endure.
You are endurance itself.





You are my love
Since first meeting you,
You have stayed unchanging,
And I don’t have any regret even if I die now.


-----------------------------------


It’s Monday.
Our bodies and minds should be refreshed.
Yet, our bodies are still tired.


This week...
Be a person who can strengthen others.
I am happy because of you.


You are my strength
I will be your strength.


- This week, sing a song for you... Sing your song -

-

Archives

Links

Powered by Blogger